Greater Columbus Convention Center
Greater Columbus Convention Center is one of the busiest convention centers in North America! Managed by ASM Global and owned and developed by the Franklin County Convention Facilities Authority. It's located in the 14th largest city in the United States in the midst of a vibrant entertainment district, the GCCC offers you an array of amenities to exceed your expectations:
• Conveniently located within one-day’s drive or a 90-minute flight of the majority of the U.S
• South Café & Marketplace featuring quick-service dining, specialty shops and services
• Across the street from the Arena District and Short North Arts District offering dining, shopping and entertainment
• Minutes from John Glenn Columbus International Airport, with AirConnect shuttle stop
• Energy-saving fixtures in restrooms and LED lighting in exhibit halls
• LEED® Silver certified under the Existing Buildings (Operations + Management) program. Read more about Sustainability here.
400 North High Street Columbus, Ohio 43215
The Greater Columbus Convention Center is located just 10 minutes from the John Glenn Columbus International Airport (CMH) and offers a variety of ways to get to and from the airport.
You can catch an Uber or Lyft directly from CMH airport to the center/hotel.
COTA offers public transportation to and from the airport via its AirConnect service. Click here for more information.